Sunday 14 June 2015

Introduction

I've started blogs before in the past. Quite a few actually. In actual fact I do have this horrible habit of starting blogs I fail to keep going.

My problem has been that in the past I've rarely had the time to keep new articles coming out. Things have changed recently as I've left my awfully shitty job to spend time with my young daughter, and will soon no doubt end up being a stay-at-home Dad. Can't knock it!

I'm also interested in such a huge number of subjects it becomes very difficult to write on say, Anglo-Saxon England one day and then something about the universe the next. Well, it's not difficult, but it gets very hard to market a blog as being something if its all over the place. I expect regular readers of something are probably keen to know the general gist of what they're following, which is why I get frustrated with it. I've never actually had anyone say anything, so it's probably only an issue which exists in my own mind. In fact I know it is.

This time though, I've given up on trying to advertise it as being anything other than just a dumping ground for my own thoughts and theories. I have many topics to cover over the coming weeks, as I sit here at my desk I have around twenty-odd article ideas jotted down I want to get on with and write. 

At the same time I also have a novel I'm writing which, given enough time, I'll eventually finish I'm sure. Its a Science-Fiction based story, to give an synopsis at this point would be fairly pointless however but if I pull it off it should be a real head-fucker. I do also plan on eventually beginning a podcast or perhaps a Vlog in the future depending on how this written blog goes. My voice is far too horrid though, I'll have to sort an emulator out. Or something.

In case you're wondering why its called Binxkast or why my profile is called Binxie, its because I'm generally a private person and I don't like people knowing my shit. If you want to know, Binxie was a nickname bestowed upon me by a three year old which ended up sticking with a few close friends. 

In any case. I shall be writing something of a little more importance - soon! Thank you for the interest, and please follow on Google and Tw@tter!

No comments:

Post a Comment